Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
Email: glluo AT ucdavis.edu
PMUT and MEMS fabrication
Guo-Lun Luo received the double-major B.S. degree of Physics Science/ Aeronautics and Astronautics from National Cheng Kung University in 2011, and the M.S. degree in Mechanical engineering from National Tsing Hua University in 2013. He joined Asia Pacific Microsystems, Taiwan, in 2013, where he was an R&D senior engineer and project manager for the development of MEMS process. He is currently pursuing the Ph.D. degree at UC Davis.
Area of interest
Design and fabrication of MEMS devices
- P.-H. Lo, G.-L. Luo, C.-C. Lee, and W. Fang, “The nanoporous anodic aluminum oxide as a promising material for the electrostatically controlled thin film interference filter” Journal of Micromechanics and Microengineering, vol. 25, no. 2, 025001, 2015.
- H.-L. Yin, H.-T. Su, G.-L. Luo, “Micro-Electromechanical element using composite substrate and manufacturing method thereof”, TW (R.O.C) Patent, No. 201632455, 2015.
- H.-T. Su, G.-L. Luo, J. Hsieh, Y.-C. Fu, and W. Fang “Process platform for high aspect-ratio self-aligned vertical comb actuators” Transducers 2015, Alaska, USA.
- P.-H. Lo, G.-L. Luo, and W. Fang “Implementation of nanoporous anodic aluminum oxide layer with different porosities for interferometric RGB color pixels as handheld display application” IEEE MEMS 2015, Estoril, Portugal.
- G.-L. Luo, C.-C. Lee, C.-L. Cheng, M.-H. Tsai, and W. Fang “CMOS-MEMS Fabry-Perot optical interference device with tunable resonant cavity” Transducer 2013, Barcelona, Spain.